Itinary to acess at I-Stem (2 rue Henri Desbruères 91100 Corbeil-Essonnes)
- Take the train RER line D, direction Corbeil-Essonnes via Evry Courcouronnes (for the schedule, look at SNCF)
- Exit at the train station Bras de Fer.
- After passing through the turnstiles, turn right.
- At the exit of the station “Bas de Fer”, turn right and follow the signs “AFM / Genethon”.
- Pass under the birdge (of the road “N7”), take small step.
- At the top of the stairs, turn right.
- Walk along the main road (N7) to the roundabout.
- Cross the road (first exit to the right) and cross the parking.
- Beyond the SNECMA, then Génopole Campus 1 on your right, then Généthon Bioprod on your left,
- Go to the CRCT on your left, (you should see the blue round of I-Stem).
- From Paris, take the highway A6 direction Lyon.
- Exit N 104(Francilienne): A5 Troyes – Corbeil-Essonnes – Melun Sénart. Keep following these directions.
- Exit N7: Corbeil Les tarterêts – Évry Village.
- At the roundabout, turn left: Évry- Paris.
- At the next roudabout, turn left: direction Snecma- AFM- Genethon.
- At the next roudabout, turn left: direction Genopole Siège.
- Go to the CRCT building, at 300m from the roundabout, on your left (you should see the blue round of I-Stem).
Program “1 rue de l’Internationale 91000 EVRY” situated near of Genopole (beacause our address is not always referenced).
By plane :
- “Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle” airport
- Take the train RER line B to the station “Paris Châtelet le Halles”, then trake the train RER line D.
- Orly airoport
- We recomand you to take a taxi (about 15 minutes).