StemRed program aims to establish a new pathway of stem cells for therapy:
- creating the basic tool, a bank of clinical grade cells induced pluripotent (iPS) compatible with the general population, accessible and open to all industrial,
- and by the clinical proof of concept for the use of the bank through the production of cultured red blood cells as a blood substitute for transfusion.
StemRed program is funded by OSEO. It is coordinated by Cellectis and directed by the following partners:
Princips program aims to establish a new branch of the chain of human stem cells, the tools of molecular screening for the needs of any industry could bring to market new chemical.
- The primary objective of PRINCiPS is to create, from simple cells adult stem cells banks representing human genetic diversity.
- The second objective is to create resulting, for commercial purposes, different cell types particularly suitable for assessing the toxicity of chemical compounds.
- Finally, the third objective is to design and produce molecular tests to diagnose in vitro the toxic potential of a molecule on a given individual. For this project, a consortium was formed around a young company Ectycell, CELLECTIS subsidiary of the French subsidiary of Cellartis AB, Genclis and the Centre for the Study of Stem Cells (CECS).
The PRINCiPS program is funded by OSEO. It is coordinated by Cellectis and directed by the following partners :