The first international congress of INGESTEM “Pluripotent stem cells: reprogramming and tissue engineering” will take place in Paris at November 19-20, 2015.
INGESTEM, the national infrastructure in biology and health certified by the “Investissements d’Avenir” program and the Ile-de-France Region (DIM Biothérapies), is the first French network of therapeutic innovations based on pluripotent stem cells, human tissue engineering and their biomedical applications. INGESTEM is coordonated by Pr Annelise Bennaceur‐Griscelli (ESTeam Paris-Sud, INSERM U935, Villejuif).
This international congress will bring together academic and industrial experts working in the field, on the following themes:
- mechanisms of reprogramming and genome stability
- regulation of pluripotent stem cells differentiation
- disease modelling
- research of therapeutic molecules
- regenerative medecine, from basic research to clinical trials
- More informations about the infrastructure and the congress are available on INGESTEM website